Designed to foster creativity, productivity and networking opportunities, the Creative Business Center at Summit Artspace offers a total of approximately 4,000 square feet for individuals and organizations involved in the creative sector of the economy.
Collaborative offices are increasingly popular throughout the U.S. especially for creative professionals such as writers, architects, video producers, boutique advertising agencies or graphic, interior and web designers. Summit Artspace common offices offer flexibility and the added benefits of sharing expenses and ideas with other people involved in arts and culture.
Offering affordable leasing rates and free parking, Summit Artspace offices provide:
- · Customized configurations in a 2,470 sq. ft. dedicated and secure area
- · Access to modular office furniture
- · Executive board rooms / Knight Conference Suite
- · Kitchenette facilities / Break room
- · Full service copier and work area for projects
“Networking, idea sharing and inspirational opportunities abound when artists, art organizations, performers, creative entrepreneurs and folks who are interested in and curious about the arts come together”.
Enjoy more unique advantages of leasing at Summit Artspace:
- Rehearsal/performance/exhibition/event space on same floor
- Well-established location as center for art organizations, housing Summit Artspace Gallery, the Box gallery, studio artists, Akron Society of Artists, Akron Film and AAAA offices
- Natural lighting with great views
- Fully accessible
- Historical building wired for today’s technology
- Central downtown Akron – part of University Park: 2 blocks from Akron Art Museum; close to restaurants, The University of Akron and independent galleries
- Collaboration with artists, art advocates, supporters and enthusiasts in a convenient, comfortable, well-appointed and affordable environment with cool vibes!
For more information, contact Don Parsisson at 330-376-8480 or via email at email@example.com.