WHAT IS AAAA?
The Akron Area Arts Alliance (AAAA) is a non-profit 501(c)3 advocacy organization promoting arts and culture activities in Summit, Portage and Medina Counties.
The mission of the Akron Area Arts Alliance is to promote the value of a strong, diverse and vibrant arts and culture community for Greater Akron.
The Akron Area Arts Alliance is committed to being the leading advocacy organization for arts and culture in Greater Akron, representing the collaborative voice of the non-profit community.
- The Akron Area Arts Alliance is committed to building public awareness of the value of arts and culture to our area’s economy and quality of life and to build awareness of the value of community where people want to live, work, play and stay.
- The Akron Area Arts Alliance is committed to making Summit Artspace a highly visible creative destination and welcoming place where artists and the public interact and experience creative activities.
- The Akron Area Arts Alliance is committed to being financially sustainable with the staff and infrastructure to adequately achieve its mission.
WHO CAN JOIN AAAA?
Membership is open to non-profit, 501(c)3 organizations in Summit, Portage and Medina Counties that have as their primary mission promoting arts and culture. Individual artists, arts supporters and students are also welcomed as members. Organizational members include museums, visual and performing arts groups, theatres and university fine arts departments.
WHAT WILL AAAA DO FOR ME?
Members of AAAAenjoy mutually beneficial relationships that provides opportunities for:
- networking and sharing resources with over 50 arts and culture organizations and over 65 individual artists
- publicity using online calendars, weekly e-blasts, education listings, artist listings an on an established website
- updates on the arts at a local, regional and national level
- establishing and strengthening your voice as an advocate for the arts
WHY JOIN AAAA?
Your membership in the Akron Area Arts Alliance strengthens your role as an arts organization or artist in our community. In turn, our collaborative voice as a proponent for the arts is strengthened and validated by your membership.
HOW DO I JOIN AAAA?
AAAA member organizations pay dues ranging from $100 to $700, based on budget size. Individual memberships are $40 and $65 and student memberships are $20. If you are applying for a student membership download the individual membership application and indicate you are applying for a student membership. For further information please contact Rachael Hinton at 330-376-8480 or via email at email@example.com or complete the application below and mail it to:
Akron Area Arts Alliance
140 E. Market St., 2nd Floor
Akron, OH 44308
Click on the application to download
The Akron Area Arts Alliance is supported by: